Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Yusuf Saheed yusufsah123@hotmail.com




My Dear Friend,

How are you doing today, I sincerely hope all is fine, with due respect to
your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you,
although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not meet
before. Well I am very sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,
I found you listed in the Burkina Faso Businessmen Trade Centre Chambers
of Commerce directory here in Burkina Faso .Please do accept my sincere
apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I am writing you
for the second time since you did not reply to me at first email sent to
you.


However, I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this
confidential business transaction with full financial benefit for both of
us. Before I go into further details, please be informed that I am writing
without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this
transaction. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained by
you all through. My name is Yusuf Saheed i am staff working with the
Burkina Faso Bank of Africa boa. There is a sum of $4,200,000.00 in my
bank, Bank of Africa Burkina Faso.



There were no beneficiaries stated concerning this fund which means no one
would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together. I do
solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to
give 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will
notify you on the full transaction upon receipt of your response if
interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with
which to make the transfer. Should you be interested? Please send me the
information's bellow.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Home Addresses:
3. City:
4. Country:
5. Home Telephone:
6. Private Telephone:
7. Fax No:
8. Marital Status:
9. Age:
10. Occupation:
11. Religion:
12. International Passport or ID card:



Please I would beg you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it
if you are not interested. I want you to know that there is no one coming
to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you
to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be
transferred. You are not to face any difficulties. If you are capable of
receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you
DETAILED information on what to do.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this
multimillion dollars project



I shall intimate you on what to do immediately I hear from your
confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted
associate, do forward your personal information's to me.

Waiting for your urgent response, please reply through this my alternative
email address yusufsah@hotmail.fr for security purpose.



Yours Faithfully
Yusuf Saheed

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.