Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Admas Kebendo Nigerian scam admas_k@sunmail.sn

Good day sir I am Colonel Admas Kebendo, a Burkina Faso Army Under peacekeeping unit West Africa ; I will be going on retirement very soon. My purpose of contacting you is that I want to place my funds for investment in Reputable Firm overseas or establish a joint business with you under your care as I'm > >deficient in this area and thereby depend on your proficiency and resiliency to handle the investment for me in your country. If you are interested please contact me for more details. Yours Faithfully Colonel Admas Kebendo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.