Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I also have a problem with scammer Greg Montoya

Saw your posts about Greg Montoya. He has been sending these emails to my company's email address every single day. We have all tried to unsubscribe to what we never sunscribed to but all he does is spam us from another email address. This guy must run a milllion domains. This was sent from admin@fineless.net .Greg M. wrote: My name is Greg Montoya. I am very excited for you. Are you ready for more money, happiness and fun? I would like to personally invite you to my website.This will only take a few minutes... To your success, Greg Montoya 6170 W Lake Mead Blvd # 461-1427 >Las Vegas NV, 89108 > >*As with most offers you find, results are unique. Your results will vary. This is an advertisement. http://missing.fineless.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.