Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Doris Omar Bank of Africa letter from doris_mrx@qq.com

Doris Omar wrote: Greetings from BURKINA FASO: >Let me start by introduce myself,I am Mrs Doris Omar, BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER (name bank here: Bank of Africa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.I am writting you this feint letter based on the latest development at our bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. $12,250 million transfer claims. this is a ilegitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested,g in me five fingers discount.. Yours faithful, Mrs Doris Omar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.