Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nigerian Scammer Toure Ibrahim hooray4ti@yahoo.com with fake passport and bamk Id...........

...........
 
    
 How are you? I hope all is well with you by the grace of God Almighty.I hope you are maintaining a good health.I received your email.I thank you so much for your email.Yes i am a stranger but i am a human being created by God like you...If you are not ready to help me.Please tell me so that i can look for another person.Stop keeping silent on me please...Please help me.I really need your help.Open your heart and help me please my brother.We are going to gain alot from this project.Not only money but everlasting relationship between our families.Above are my INTERNATIONAL PASS-PORT,and my bank ID CARD.Plaese do not fear about me..
 
 My beloved good brother in God,please i need your help in this matter.Do not fear for anything,or to take it as i lie please.We will use part of this money and help charity and compassonate people please.Do not take it as a sin.Their is no body to claim this fund.Follow my insruction let us get it and use it for God please.If we get this fund and use it for God will it will be good in the present of God please.I need your help.Just open your heart and help me so that we can get this fund.
 
Please send it to this bank e-mail address adbafricabf@bk.ru. Please send it to the bank now.I want to know if you have sent the application to the bank.If you have not sent it.Please send it now so that we can start the business please.
 
PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER +226-7891 0001,SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS.I WANT US TO FINALIZE THIS MATTER.PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU AND DISCUSS WITH YOU.
 
I am awaiting to hear from you .Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family.God bless you and your entire family and bye for now.
 
Yours brother,
 
TOURE IBRAHIM.
GOD BLESSINGS,PROTECTIONS AND GUIDIANCE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.