Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Dr. Orlando Garcia Hialeah Loose lipped Latino Doctor

I started going to another doctor so I think Orlando Garcia did this out of spite. I referred others to go see him but that was before it got back to me that he was breaching doctor patient confidentiality by discussing my medical conditions and gosspiping about me to those that I actually referred to him. How unprofessional is that to discuss personal information about you to his other patients? Do not trust him. Do not trust him with your personal information. He is very vindictive. Since then my medical conditions have made it to the internet and have been gossiped about on message boards. Don't let this happen to you or your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.