Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

NIGERIAN SCAMMER REJOICE CLAIMS TO BE lESBIAN IF HE THINS IT WILL DUPE SOMEONE OUT oF MONEY REJOICE_BABY@YAHOO.COM

Rejoice Baby wrote: My Dear Friend, Please do not be angry with me. I wanted to try you to see how you will react about this and i have seen your reaction. I want you to know that i am a lesbian and i am ready to be your girl friend if you can help me to transfer this money in your account and i will come over to be with you. The reason why i told you in my last mail that i am not a lesbian is because i wanted to know if you are serious because i don`t easily open my self to some one without knowing her very well but i can see that you are a woman of my choice. I really like action women or ladies who understand that lesbianism is the best life to live. Please i will like to know if you are willing to help me so that i will give you the contact of the bank in London where the money is deposited for you to contact them as my foreign partner. Thanks, your friend Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.