Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Re: A dailymail.co.uk article from Hi,Am MISS PAULINA WILSON .I am single not married, i found your contact email through web site page durring Google search and i am self confidence that you are the real type i need as business partner.I have US$6.700.000 for investment which i will like to establish business relationship with you, I want you to be my business partner and investment manager. Please reply me and tell me something about yourself, I am waiting for your lovely reply so that i will tell you everything about me and send you my picture. I have an inherited money from my father which I want to invest outside my country and further my education. Yours sincerely, Miss. Paulina Wilson.

I just lit up this scammer Paulina Wilson writing from paulina_wwilson1@ymail.com. He is using Dailymail.co.uk to send out Nigerian scam letters. I gave this asshole the " lovely" reply they deserve. Lowlife worthless scammer used this story to email potential victims. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289518/Christina-Edkins-prophetic-tweet-month-stabbed-death-journey-school.html 10 March 2013 www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.