Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

This PublishAmerica author stil thinks PA wants to sell to the general public

This author has no clue, does she? From Fakebook Lynn Thomas >I have never ever had a book signing since the day I got my book published; problem is money; I would love one. I would like to know if your company could print off some copies of my book and go with me to my book signing for the first one and after selling the copies take your share of the profit and i can take the rest of the profits home with me; like a cash advance. My book is never going to sell if I don't have the money to have book signings I can't afford to buy my own books from your company to sell them. I have purchased 30 copies once and sold them all to business's in my hometown. I would love to have a book signing though somewhere in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.