Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wahid Omar aka Williams Grant Nigerian Scammer wahidomar290@voila.fr



From: WAHID OMAR <williamsgrantt290@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 8:13 AM
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS ENQUIRY

Dear Friend

I am Mr. Wahid Omar,I work for UBA bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I
have a business proposal which concerns the transfer of  € 4.8 M
Euros  into a foreign account. Everything about this transaction shall
be legally done without any problem.  If you are interested to help
me, I will give you more details as soon as I receive your positive
response. You will be entitled to 30%, 60% will be for me, While 10%
will be mopped out for expenses that may be incurred on the process of
transferring this fund.


Thanks

Wahid Omar


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.