Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Writing For Examiner.com is a scam

Let me tell you what Examiner.com did to me. I logged into my account. My profile and all of my articles are still up generating revenue for them. They have not paid me a penny in almost 3 years. When I logged in to delete my articles, all I could do was access the edit profile feature and get this " become an Examiner" they shut down my access to the editor! So my only option was to file a copyright notice. They know that locking me out of accessing articles that in their terms of use they admit their contributors own all copyrights to is unlawful. Please comment if you experienced similar problems with Examiner.com not paying you and disabling your access to your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.