Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Attention Please!!

Rakesh_sahil@yahoo.co.uk

On Tue Aug 9th, 2011 11:02 PM EDT Sergeant Sahil Rakesh wrote:

>
>
>Attention Please,
>
>I, Staff Sergeant Sahil Rakesh, I have an urgent proposition Involving an
>investment initiative in your country's economy to discuss with you, It will be
>of mutual benefit to both of us and I believe you can handle it once we have a
>common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities.
>I work with US Air Defense Artillery Company Task Force here in Abbottabad
>Islamabad,Pakistan. Should you be interested, please email back to me for
>details. And I must asure you that this transactions is 100% risk free and you
>have nothing to fear in any way.
>
>I await your earliest response.
>Yours Sincerely,
>SSgt.Sahil Rakesh.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.