Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello My Dearest Scammer

Headers forged. This was sent by julietel-moiz@hotmail.com

--- On Tue, 5/24/11, Miss JulietEl.Moiz <juliet.elmoiz3@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Miss JulietEl.Moiz <juliet.elmoiz3@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello My Dearest,
To:
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 4:54 PM



Hello My Dearest,

     With deep sorrow and tears in my Eye, I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. I am Miss.Juliet El-Moiz Abunura, 23years old an orphan, originated from South Sudan, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, and fair a very good looking girl that loves to be loved.

My father of blessed memory by name late Mr. El-Moiz Abunura who was the President and Chief Executive Officer in Sudan Petroleum Company, SUDAPET at the Block 9/10, Resident 22/1Africa Street P.O. Box 13188 AlKhartoum 11111 Sudan, The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in my country Sudan.

I am now writing you from Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso where I escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Paul's Catholic Church, Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso, you can find more of my story through the following site on the net ;BBC news http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm

So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help to relocate me in any of the western world for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and I believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust I know you may wonder why I am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong.

Briefly I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secrete and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country

I have the sum of$9.4 Million as an inheritance from my late father whom I will like to invest in your country with your help, it is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. the reason why I need your help is based on the instruction my late father given to the bank to release the fund to me only when I present a foreign trustee who can help me to invest the fund wisely, so the bank will not release the fund to me without the help of a foreigner as my father instructed the bank.

Honestly this fund was deposited by my late father in one of the banks here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and I am going to give you all the details /contact because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this transaction for me so that I will tell you the next step to follow for you to received the fund into your account without any problem, I am really suffering since the death of my parents, it is too painful, but I hope with your help I will have the fund transferred into your account, and I will have a better life to live in your country.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country.

I am waiting to hear from you for more discussion,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Juliet El-Moiz Abunura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.