Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Katie Turner Nigerian Scammer mrskatieturner@aol.com



--- On Fri, 8/26/11, MRS KATIE TURNER <katieturnerm@ymail.com> wrote:

From: MRS KATIE TURNER <katieturnerm@ymail.com>
Subject: IT IS MY WISH TO HELP!!!
To:
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 7:01 AM


Hello,
I am 76yrs old woman from United State. I am a good business woman. I spent most of my life on investment in cooperate business in Europe and America including Asia.
I am very happy person because I lost my husband and two beautiful children in Plane Crash years back.
Later part of the year 2008 a medical checkup by my doctor, revealed that I have Lung Cancer, which has geometrically been eroding my life. In this situation it became obvious that my businesses and numerous investments will suffer for it.
I had call up a clergyman to counsel me on positive thinking/spiritual healing to my situation. Who ministered to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless babies /orphanage homes and also people that need money for survival.
I have 17.5 million US DOLLARS to give out.
After the death of my husband and children, I live without any next of kin and because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.
I am therefore writing based on the advise gave to me by the clergyman, reaching you or better still know  people in need and your assistance with the distribution of my earthly possession.
Get to me soon if you consider yourself available for this charity project, so that I can make available funds, I promise to give you part of the funds for your assistance.
Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Katie Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.