Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holistic Healing Documentary

Asked for more information. I just keep getting this same spam letter
over and over.

On 10/31/11, Rusty Johnson <AdventureAssemblies@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hello,
>
> I am an Amazon explorer whom just hosted a pilot for Animal Planet. I
> am married to an Amazon native and live part time in the rainforest. My
> first time there I was bitten by a bug that laid eggs in my finger which
> hatched and bored out of me for over a year. All the doctors I
> visited were baffled. I returned to the jungle to be healed by a 90
> year old female shaman. She cured me in 6 days.
>
> I am haunted by the fact that soon she will die and 90 years of knowledge
> about the healing powers of the rainforest will be lost forever. I
> want to produce a documentary about her so this information will never be
> lost. It is vital that the public and the medical community has this
> information.
>
> Please visit a video of us at this link:
>
> https://www.newsletterbroadcast.net/i/l/1/ac7ef63204233e1332adc3dd0c96b739/2/d20d775cff2bcb1f772bcd51e894614d
>
>
> All contributors of $1 and up will receive great incentives; you can even
> receive a free trip to the Amazon personally guided by me. Thank you so
> much for your consideration and if you have any questions please feel free
> to contact me.
>
> Warm regards,
> Rusty Johnson
> www.RustyJohnson.tv
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.