Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

big hello from me,I am Katya:)








Katya_T katyshatchoud@yahoo.com


hello and good day:)I decided to have the courage to write to you at your address to get acquainted with you (unless of course you do not mind)
I do not know correctly I'm doing but I'll be happy if I get an answer from you!!:)
Here I send you little bit my pictures.I have still pictures and I'll try to upload them to computer and then sent to you. OK?:)
Sorry I am little worried.ok:))I hope they have liked you...well...this is my first letter, and certainly it is very funny or silly ... And yet I would be pleased to receive a reply from you.
My name katya. Bye,bye:)

3 comments:

  1. hello you are so beautiful..but I dont know you are real or not???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh brother. It's on the Bogis Barrister crime blog for God's sake. It's a scammer who swiped somebody's pictures from a dating website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have her letter..and I have the other her fotos...I know she is scammer

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.