Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Greetings with peace of Almighty God to you juliana_tolentino11@yahoo.com



From: julian tolentin juliana_tolentino11@yahoo.com
To:
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:01 AM
Subject: Greetings with peace of Almighty God to you.

Dear Beloved In Christ,

Greetings with peace of Almighty God to you,

my name is  Mrs juliana tolentino  I am married to late (Mr Dogaru 
tolentino) an

Independent crude oil refinery turn around maintenance engineer by
profession, who

worked with several oil companies  for Twenty-Six years before he died in
the year 2007

after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for
Eighteen years

without a child,

Before the untimely death of my husband, we were both born again
Christians. Since

after his death I decided not to remarry or to get any child outside my
matrimonial home

which the Bible is against. When my late husband  was alive he deposited the
sum of

$5.5M (five Million and Five hundred Thousand United States Dollar) in a
financial

security firm in London. Presently,this money is still with them. As a
matter of fact, I have

been diagnosed with esophageal cancer; my Doctor told me that I would not
last for the

next four months due to the cancer problem. From all indications, the
disease  has gotten

to a very dangerous stage, having known my condition I decided to donate
this fund to a

good person that will utilize this huge amount of  money the way I am going
to instruct

herein,

according to my spirit desire  (70%) of this fund will go to orphanages,
widows, and 

less privilege and take the remaining (30%) to take good care of  your self
and assure me

that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your
response

immediately so that we can proceed with the power of attorney in your name
fast. i don't

know what tomorrow will be. please contact me here
(juliana_tolentino11@yahoo.com)

and do not forget toward all your information your name and you address also
your phone
number for the change of ownership in your name as the beneficiary of my
will,

Thanks and Remain blessed.


mrs juliana tolentino






No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.