Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fang Kong

From: Mrs Fang Kong <mrsfangkong4@gmx.com>
To:
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:54 AM
Subject: AWAITS YOUR RESPONSE

Dear Friend,

Thank you for giving me your time, it is of great importance for you to take
care and understand every word which I have written down below; please
be patient and read the explanation in my email. I am Mrs Fang Kong a staff
of lloyds Group Plc. here in Hong Kong attached in Private Banking Services,
I am contacting you concerning a customer and an investment placed under
our banks management; as a matter of fact it was 3 years ago. I would respectfully
request that you keep the contents of this mail private and also to kindly respect
the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this email. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication;
I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $14.37 million United States
Dollars in account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with
his entire family in a plane crash on DECEMBER 2007 .

Since we got this information about his death, we have been expecting his next
of kin to come over and claim this money because we can not release it unless
somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated
in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately i learn t that all his supposed
next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody
behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that i in my department now decided to
make this business proposal to release this money to you as the next of kin
or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since
nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury
as unclaimed bill according to the ethnics of Lloyd Group Plc Hong Kong.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after Eight years,the money will be transferred into the bank treasury
as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact
that the customer was a foreigner and an Hong Kong citizen can not stand as next
of kin to a foreigner and I can not transfer this funds with my own name as my
bank will know this is the main reasons i need your partnership in transferring this
funds out of my bank as the active next of kin.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, and 60% would
befor me and my family.

There after i and my family will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore,to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,you
must shown me your sincere interest and assurance to partner with me in
executing this transaction as active relation or next of kin to the deceased.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of
the application.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is risk-free and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have
been made for the transfer.
I will initiate this process towards a quick conclusion. It is necessary to inform
you that under no condition should you contact me via official channels; I will
simply deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you
contacting me through our official lines neither do I want you contacting me
through my official email account. Contact me only through this email address
above; I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are
not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer
care in line with our Total Quality Management policy, please observe this instruction religiously.

Please, again, note I am a family woman; I happily married with kids, I send you
this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be,
but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success
and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold, this is the one truth I have
learned from my private banking clients; do not betray my confidence. If we
can be of one accord I shall have the pleasure of meeting you, after this task
has been completed plan a meeting.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Fang Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.