Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I wait for your urgent phone call‏‏‏ Mr Mohammed Abdel mrmohammedabdel@hotmail.com



From: Mr Mohammed Abdel <mrmohammedabdel@hotmail.com>
To:
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 8:37 AM
Subject: I wait for your urgent phone call‏‏‏

Assalam Alaikum,
 
Thanks a lot for your mail and for your kind explanations.But i want to be very open to you from this begging stage.Please i want you to understand very well that this transaction is not meant for gold-diggers or people who are trying to survive.Therefore, if you do not have the means to call me, i am afraid how you can successfully help me to carry out a business of very great magnitude which involves millions of Dollars.As a result,i suggest that you have to connect me to a reliable and highly trusted relative of yours,who can also keep secret,so that we can join hands together to execute this transaction successfully.After the fund is transferred to his or her bank account,we will give you some percentage from the main fund.But if you could not do this please i beg you to delete all information i have given to you concerning this deal from your email box so that i can search for a more capable person myself.what makes it very difficult for you to call me on my phone number +226 76 50 73 31 .If you want to tell me that you are capable both financially and otherwise,to execute this deal with me,then make efforts to call me now,after your phone call and my brief talk with you,Please try to call me immediately on my private phone number: 00226 76 50 73 31 for us to have a brief talk before we go ahead with this transaction.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR URGENT PHONE CALL.

Thanks and kind regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.