Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mrs Scot Grey aka Bogus Barrister Peter Clark




 


--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Mrs Scot Grey <peterclarkchambers@shqiptar.eu> wrote:

From: Mrs Scot Grey <peterclarkchambers@shqiptar.eu>
Subject: Dear Friend
To:
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:47 PM

Dear Friend,

I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact.I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.

Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so critical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in this regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to contact you. I have prayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of the resources for its intended purpose.

I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital.My husband earned these funds (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane crash and left everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer; he will inform you on what to do.Contact him with the below details:

Barrister Peter Clark
Email:peterclarkchambers@shqiptar.eu


Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of my last wish.

You are Blessed.

Mrs. Scot Grey 

1 comment:

  1. I received this mail but yet I do not have response

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.