Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

reach me with my Globalcom Diplomatic International Roaming Number 00229 9961 6787

--- On Sat, 3/31/12, Dr Smith Daye <dipwilfred@hotmail.fr> wrote:
From: Dr Smith Daye <dipwilfred@hotmail.fr>
Subject: reach me with my Globalcom Diplomatic International Roaming Number 00229 9961 6787
To:
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 6:55 PM

Attn:

I'm Diplomat Wilfred Tawiah; I have been trying to reach you on your Telephone about an
hour now just to inform you about my successful Arrival in John F.Kennedy International
Airport with your box of Consignment worth 750 thousand Dollars which I have been
instructed By ECO-WAS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport
authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no
way related with drug nor fraud

money,I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much Pleased with
the paper's I presented but the only thing that is still Keeping me here is the airport
delivery Tag which is not placed on the Box, one of the Airport Authority has advise
that we get the Delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my
Delivery successful .This tag need to Placed on the box as that tag will enable me get
to your house Successfully without any interference, they scanned the box and Found out
that the fund is 100% spendable and accepted by any bank In the whole world.

Please try and reach me with my Global com Diplomatic International Roaming Number 00229
9961 6787 Or drop your massage to (315) 221-8989 as you know that I can not afford to
spend more time here due to other Delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. i am Here
with the papers Backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to
Your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more
vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as
that it's the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Your are advice to reconfirm your details as Below:

FULL NAME:..........
ADDRESS:Address:............
CURRENT MOBILE NO:....................
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:.............
A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT:...................

furthermore , the cost of Consignment tag certificate is $150 and it will obtain from
Benin the country Origin of your Funds and you have to direct the tag fee to our Head
Office as they will get it on your behalf and send it here for you and they are entitled
to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

Below is the information's you will use to send the money to Benin through western union
Money Transfer Agency so that they can get the tag certificate on your behalf .

Receiver Name....INNOCENT OGUGUWA.
Country .......Benin Republic.
Amount ........$150 US Dollars
Text Question......Who is our savior?
Answer ….The Lord Jesus.
SENDER NAME...?
MTCN..?

GET BACK TO ME IN MY EMAIL NOW; dipwilfred@hotmail.fr

Regard
Diplomat Wilfred
reach me with my Globalcom Diplomatic International Roaming Number 00229 9961 6787

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.