Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bogus Barrister Bacre Waly Ndiaye and Gloria Wilson

We have a report that a con artist calling himself Barrister Bacre Wale has extorted more than $55,000 in connection with another con artist going by the name of Gloria Wilson of Cote d'ivoire. Gloria Wilson sends our scam letters claiming to be staying at a refugee camp in Senegal.

below is an example of one of their scam letters.

My Dearest Sweetheart.

Thanks once again for your love, care And ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Listen, i have never told anybody about this money, the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund deposit Certificate (which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, i have informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through his email and phone today, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON. to your account in Your country.


BACRE WALY LAW OFFICE DAKAR SENEGAL
BACRE WALY LAW OFFICE DAKAR SENEGAL
Solicitors & Property Consultants
KM 5 Blvd Du Centenaire POBox 3219 Dakar Senegal.
Office +00221 3386 71702 Fax 00221 338201052

walybacre@consultant.com bacreconsultants@yahoo.fr

walybacre@yahoo.fr

Mr. Bacre Waly Ndiaye., Diourbel, Senegal - 9082488684
Phone No. 001 10001 9082488684 Fax No. 001 10001 9082488684
Email Id: walybacre@yahoo.fr Website: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Bacre_Waly_Ndiaye


So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,

Yours forever.

Gloria Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.