Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

is that too much to ask?



From: Dalton <oqedemimux@gwallen.com>
To: mllmhtant@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 9:59 PM
Subject: is that too much to ask?

I just got out  of a three year  relationship last month.  While  I'm  not
emotionally  ready to start dating again,  I  am  in  desperate need  of
male contact. Ideally, I would prefer someone around my age,  but anyone
under 30 is  ok!
I  am  in shape and dd free and I expect  you  to be the same (420
friendly  though)!
I  don't want this to  be  a  one  time thing;  I am looking for an ongoing
fwb. 
I have a  rather high sex  drive and would  love to find someone to  meet
up with at least two or three times  a  week!
I can  host or come to you. 
You can see my pics and  profile at here:-






















To get you removed :

2194 Harron Drive
Columbia,  MD 21046




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.