Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tracy Williams tracywilliamsus@yahoo.com

This scam letter originates from IP address 41.203.236.189 which is the city of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso. Sure is a long way from England.
--- On Sun, 4/15/12, tracy williams tracywilliamsus@yahoo.com wrote:
From: tracy williams tracywilliamsus@yahoo.com
Subject: Hi Dear,
To:
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 12:33 PM

Hi Dear

How are you today I hope that everything is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i was just playing around through the internet search when i found your email address,i want to make a very new and special friend,so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future

Tracy Williams,i am from United State of America but presently i live and work in England , I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address (tracywilliamsus@yahoo.com) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me upon hearing from you

I wish you all the best

your new friend

Tracy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.