Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

hamoneyfalli27@yahoo.ie from Dubai Indians sweetheart swindler

On Sat, 4/14/12, Dubai Indians hamoneyfalli27@yahoo.ie  wrote:

From: Dubai Indians hamoneyfalli27@yahoo.ie
Subject: hamoneyfalli27@yahoo.ie from Dubai Indians
To: miamihighfashion@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 11:19 AM

hamoneyfalli1 from Dubai Indians sent you this message:

Hello!!!My name is Hamoney Falli, I am tall, good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I Saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true Loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something Special to tell you about me, so please contact me on my private email,(hamoneyfalli27@yahoo.ie) so I can send my picture to you.RegardsHamoney Falli

Thanks!
The people at Dubai Indians

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.