Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ALI Ahmad Osman AKA Mrs. Barakah Jasim mrs.ahmadosmana@yahoo.ca

This Nigerian scammer was too lazy to write potential victims from an address that didn't gove away his other online aliases.
 
 
With Due Respect

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the
chamber; my name is Mr ALI Ahmad Osman. Account officer to late Mr. Alan
Williams from Britain who is a gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso
, a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a
Will stating that $5.6 Million dollars should be given to a citizen
of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail
address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank
Because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account. It is my
utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Alan Williams since he is no
more alive, both Alan Williams, 59, his wife Sue, sister-in-law Jill Williams
and family friend Debbie Winn died when the five-seat plane crashed on Sunday
close to the western Mahale National Park.

This account belongs to our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died
along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago. You can view the
link below for more details:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html


If you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to
start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner.
I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in
mind that the Bank has given us a date limit,

please act fast. I await your urgent response. Meanwhile I request on
your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's: kindly
contact me on my email address;
BANK OF AFRICA.
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa

Thank Mr ALI Ahmad Osman

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.