Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Panera Bread pompano beach ignores customers and complaints

I am a regular reader of the Bogus Barrister blog and I know that you guys don't really talk much about consumer complaints but since Panera Bread refused to even acknowledge my written complaint to them via their website I think the general public should know what happened. A couple of weeks ago, I visited the Panera Bread store located at 2101 North Federal Highway in Pompano Beach Florida. When I entered there were two people in line in front of me. Although there are two registers, only the one to my left had a clerk at the register. She finished up those two orders with me and my wife patiently waiting for several minutes. Then when we stepped up to the counter, she turned her back on us and began handling food and drinks. She did not wash her hands before handling food right after handling filthy money either. Others were now in back of us. A second girl stepped up to the register to the right of us. She looks past us like we weren't even standing there and proceeds to take the order of a man standing in back of us. I am just apalled. We have been loyal customers for years but tis no more.

I went home and searched on the internet for a contact so that I could contact the company about this because clearly, that place is lacking in customer service and cleanliness. Do you know that Panera Bread never bothered to respond to my compalint? It's shameful. I do not feel valued as a customer and will continue to take my buisness elsewhere.

This is a video of another angry customer who warns the public that his complaints at the Pompano Beach store was also ignored.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 24, 2012

    saw your post of Facebook. This location is the worst of them all. Their staff has bad attitudes. They always run out of food specially when they do the promos but wait until you pay them first before they bother saying they ran out. Outrageous prices for tiny portions to

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.