Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Timothy Geithner United States Treasury Scam letter

Good day to you, I am Timothy Geithner,
Secretary of the United States
National Treasury.The United Nations has given
me an Instruction also with the World Bank to
wire a sum of $5m into your Bank Account in a
Legal way that is why I have
contacted you the United States Department of
Justice, The Attorney Eric H. Holder Jr
will get some documents for you so that this
Transaction can be
completed without delay.
the following documents needed are as follows.

1: United Nations Stop Order Document
2: World Bank Clearance Certificate
3: President's Approval Letter
4: Proof of Ownership Certificate.

These four documents are needed before I can
proceed with the transfer into
your bank account in the meantime; I want you
to confirm the following
details to me.

Legal First and Last Name
:Complete Residential Address & Age
Direct Telephone No & Fax
Legal Occupation and Position
Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible so
we can be done as soon as
possible, the President of the United States (
President Barack Obama)
visited Nashville yesterday so I was nOt able to
get his Approval Certificate
from his office. so try and reach me back via my
Personal Email and Note
that you can reach me faster via my personal
email.

Thanks and God Bless you


Mr.Timothy Geithner.
Executive Secretary United States Treasury
Department
Main Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.