Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Usman Abubakar usmanabubakar10@gmail.com

URGENCE  REPLY

Dear Friend,
It's my pleasure to acquaint you with this proposal for a financial and business assistance.I know my message will come to you as a surprise.Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference to the transfer of USD$10.5M to your account for onward investment ( Hotel industries and Estate building management) or any profitable business in your country.

Please reply immediately if you are interested,so that I can give you more information. Remain bless while expecting your prompt co-operation.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.