Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grace the scammer assumes too much

HELLO MY NAME IS GRACE

My name is Grace. I know my email will be a surprise for you. And I hope it's
a good surprise.I think you will have a question about
me, How are you today? Hope all is well with you. It is my pleasure to contact
you and have communication with you starting today, please, I want you to have
the desire with me so that we know each other better and see what happens in
the future. I believe that age or language is not a problem for us. My favorite
language is English. I'll be very happy if you can write me direct to my email
(grace_falli38@yahoo.ie) for easy communication so that we can know each other,
I'll give you my pictures and details about me to hear from you . Waiting for
your reply, how I wish you all the best.

Your new friend,
grace

(grace_falli38@yahoo.ie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.