The case involves all people who are currently under contract with PublishAmerica for the publication of their literary work(s) and all people formerly under contract with PublishAmerica for the publication of their literary work(s), who have purchased its publication, production or promotion services within the last three years. We will ask the Court to allow class members to be released from their contracts with PA if they so choose, and we will ask the Court to return the fees PA charged class members for publishing and promotional services, services that were deceptive or procured by deceptive means.
In proceeding with this case you could assist us by providing the following information and keeping any documentation referenced below:
1. Full name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address:
2. Did you sign your contract with PA within the last three years? If yes, when?
3. Do you still have a copy of the contract? If yes, PLEASE keep your copy on your hard drive and/or external hard drive or CD for possible submittal at a later date.
4. Did you purchase any services from PA? If yes, which ones, for how much and when?
5. If your answer to #4 was yes, do you have any documentation (i.e. e-mails from PA) that you paid for those services? If your answer is yes PLEASE keep electronic copies on your hard drive and/or external hard drive or CD for possible submittal at a later date.
6. Have you at any time during the last three years requested to be let go from PA's contract? If yes, how many times and when?
7. If you have requested to get out of your contract in the last three years do you have copies of PA's response? If yes, PLEASE keep electronic copies on your hard drive and on an external hard drive and/or CD for possible submittal at a later date.
8. Please describe in your own words in as much detail as possible your experience with PA from the signing of your contract to today.