Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dr. Bright Collins Nigerian Scammer collinsdrbright@yahoo.dk

Calendar
MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,

Hvornår:
mandag den 23. juli 2012
22:30 - 23:30 (GMT+00:00)
Fra:
collinsdrbright@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
FROM: DR BRIGHT COLLINS/ BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER BIB BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA.

MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Greetings to you in the name of God. I am Dr. Bright Collins, auditing and accounting manager, Bib Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($49,850,000) million US dollars into your account within 7 to 10 banking days.

This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago, so I agree that 50% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, and 50% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested by contact me through my private e_mail:( drbright.collins@yahoo.com) or call me +226-74-59-72-82 and I will furnished you with more details information as soon as I get your response.

Note/ Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in the country

My God be with you and your family.

Regards
FROM: DR BRIGHT COLLINS / BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER
CALL ME +226-74-59-72-82

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.