Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

JULE BONGO NIGERIAN SCAMMER jule.bongo@yahoo.com

bongo wrote: In responds to your silence toward this project I must tell you that i not happy because what your acting is not what expected from you I contacted you for the benfit of this project toward us and our family. But i can see that you don't want to be committed to this project and i keep on asking myself why when you know that helping the orphans is an opportunity everybody on earth will like to involve himself to see the orphans get better right in the society. I wish you find reasons with me and see what you can do to see we archieve this great ambition and we use the fund for the purpose in which we agrred on. > >I beg your pardone to come up with full force and let put head together and see this project get to end and have reason to create great relationship as a family. I hope you reply me >Thank >Jule BONGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.