Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Peter Hayman scammer info_peterhayman@yahoo.ca.za

Dear Friend, I am Peter Hayman, personal banker and account officer to the late Uwe Gambella who was murdered in South Africa.The Below Link will give you an insight of his story.http:// >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemballa. >Before his death he left the sum of twenty two Million dollars ($22,000,000.)with the ABSA Bank of South Africa were i currently work as a banker,and he never included any >next of Kin in his account and until now no one has stepped forward to lay claims on the entire funds. Therefore i require your partnership to stand as his next of Kin to enable me prepare all legal paper works in your name to have the funds moved out in your name and if you agree do respond back to me to enable me furnish you with more details.Please contact me via email:info_peterhayman@yahoo.co.za I await your response. Thanks, Yours Faithfully, >Peter Hayman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.