Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sergio Lucina scammer sergiolucina@yahoo.cn

Lukio is one of Russia's biggest oil companies and we have one of the largest oil reserves in the world, I am a foreign expatriate contractor working on the vessels ships. For the past 8 months, the vessel ship I have been working on has had an excess offshoot of products amounting to thirty million dollars. At the moment I am searching to work with trust worthy partners to help move these funds in bits (little by little) before my company's financial audit by the second week of December. More details will be giving to you, once you show interest in working with me. Every document and procedures necessary to make this transaction successful and traceless has been carefully plotted. So if you are interested mail me at hsconsul@centrum.cz I hope to hear from you soon, and due to safety reasons, I cannot indicate my name for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.