Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fadi rashid scammer claims he can locate somebody on the internet with their initials only. He should be working for the CIA mrfasirashid@voila.fr

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr Fadi Rashid, from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa . Presently i work in the African development Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago. I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret. I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this peculiar secret to a stranger. You mist assu.me me that everything will
be handled confidently because we are not going to suffel

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.