Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ben Kute aka the Fart man



From:
Subject: Re: Understand This Message Please
To: benkute353@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 3:41 AM


Oh that's right..you are the fart man. You wrote our staff to tell us a story about that family that died in their car when one of them farted.  Before we can PUBLISH your story, we had to consult the MYTHBUSTERS about this and they told us that it is impossible for someone to die from the smell of another person's fart. Even with the windows rolled up there is not enough carbon dioxide emitted to cause death. It may cause breathing problems for those who are sensitive to strong odours.  They did say that gas can build up in a person's body to the point that it causes the stomach to explode and that could cause death.   
------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 11:12 PM PST Ben Kute wrote:

>Dear,
>
>
>
> I
> believe you a man of substance that will help me invest my part of the
>funds after transfer that is why I have given you my confidence but your
> scare is rather discouraging because if we cannot establish a working
>and mutual trust , what is the guarantee that you will not betray me
>after receiving the funds.
>
>
>
>If you are scared of assisting me , let me know because the almighty
>that gave me this opportunity can always put me in the hands of another
>good man but my desire is that we use this opportunity to establish a
>forever relationship to the glory of God.  Take
> it as apoint of duty to co-operate with me and i want us to reach a
>common consensus of interest on how best to handle the transaction. I 
>am suprised with the contents of your email describing the details which
> I sent to you which you did not understand  that is the first and legal
> way to start the transaction .
>
>
>
>There is no way the funds can be released to anybody without formal application.
>
>
>
>If you prefer, I can ask my attorney to do the application on your behalf in order to facilitate matters.
>
>
>
>Do
> not be thinking that the funds will cause any problem to us because the
> funds will be transferred as charity funds for developmental project . I
> have all these arrangement to this effect that is why all I need from
>you is to follow my instructions because my duty is to protect your
>interest and that of mine and be sure that you have nothing to regret at
> last. My
> bank is going to legalize the funds officially in your name as the
>rightful beneficiary with all the valid documents that will restrain the
> U.S government from deducting taxes because a charity certficate
>covering the funds origin will be issued in your name .
>
>
>
>I have made every proper and legal arrangement towards this matter that you fears will remain unfounded.
>
>
>
>Do
> not forget that I am working in the same bank and that if there is any
>risk, I wouldnt have involved myself knowing the consequence. The way
>things are handled here are not exactly the same in your country because
> with money , many things can be manouvered here. The bank cannot release any fund at this stage because you have not applied officially for the funds .
>
>
>
>An application must be sent to the bank after which the funds shall be approved for transfer.
>
> What
> you have to know is that I am the pioneer and founder of this
>transaction and of course all the funds secret are only known to me
>which means my advise remains the best .My
> fear is that our bank will soon commence audits and if the funds are
>not being claimed by anybody will be sent to the treasury as unclaimed
>bills . Three  things are paramount here and that is what must be done to start the process, 1. You  must fill the text of application and submit by yourself as I indicated already or2.
> Send to me your bank account details for receiving the funds and I will
> forward them to the attorney to apply officially on your behalf to the
>bank for the release of the funds or3.
> Make an urgent arrangement to travel and come to Burkina Faso to meet
>me so that the lawyer will make a private arrangement with the bank for a
> private release of the funds to you in cash payment so that we shall
>find a safer means of exporting the funds out of Africa and this I
>guarantee you of success in all angles. Let
> me know whether there are any other explanations required to enable me
>clarify you so that we shall start operations without further delay.
>
>
>
>To
> assure me that you are honest , give me all the support  because we
>need just more than email communication to butress our trust.
>
>
>
>For this transaction , I re-affirm that the process will be smooth and risk free .

>Just let me know any of the three options mentioned above that you prefer to follow while I await your quick response.
>
>Thanks
>Ben Kute

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.