Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fredy S. Sumirat aka Fredy Indo fredyindo@superposta.com

----Forwarded Message----
From: CERE0909@ceres.ocn.ne.jp
To:
Sent: Tue, Nov 20, 2012 6:37 AM CST
Subject: It's a pleasure to write you again


Dear friend,

I apologize for any inconveniences if you are not interested, and please delete this email because any leakage will endanger my qualities with the U.N. Please pardon my English I am not an English speaking person. I am Fredy S. Sumirat, from the U.N (Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division) I am contacting you personally with my E-mail because of my interest concerning your compensation (2M Dollars) from United Nation. As you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Europe, Iraq and Africa transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

The U.N have agreed that US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be paid to you through Western Union Money Transfer via special arrangement as first installment. This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of US$1.9M (One Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Five Thousand USD would be transferred to you on daily basics to complete the first One hundred Thousand.

However, unclaimed funds would be confiscated by the U.N. If I did not contact you, none of our superior would be keen to make the contact as many of the unclaimed funds are being diverted to their personal accounts. I will assist you to monitor and make sure this 2M is released without difficulties. You must promise to give me One Hundred Thousand U.SDollars as soon as you confirm the total of Two Million USD in your possession. All beneficiaries are mandated to pay $280.00 Dollars, which is the only charges that will be paid in USA, being Notarization fee, which is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the Western Union Money Transfer. As soon as I receive your reply with guarantee that you are willing and will be sincere to cooperate with me I will proceed with your payment procedure and reply you with further details.

Sincerely yours,
Fredy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.