Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

This scammer impersonating Christy Walton daughter in law of Sam Walton founder of Wal mart mrschristy.w001@yahoo.com.hk

----Forwarded Message----
From: info@christy.co.uk
To:
Sent: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 5:51 AM CST
Subject:




My Dearest ,

My name is Christy Walton, a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen.
I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare Heart
Disease for 22 years, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert
diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. I am worth $ 26.5
billion Dollars which I inherited from my late husband John T. Walton and
which rates me as the second richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded
individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable
distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when
I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable
organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring
every aspect of the Charity. My Will is with my Lawyer which my Family is
fully aware about, But there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is
$9,000,000,000(Nine Billion United State Dollars) which nobody is aware of
except my attorney.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further
and please keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE NUMBER.....................
OCCUPATION..................

God Bless You.
Mrs. Christy Walton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christy_Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.