Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gift Kipkalya is a desperate con artist who won't leave us alone!

From: giftkipkalya25@yahoo.com Once again how are you today together with your work,hope all is well with you.please my dear i want you to go ahead and send me your informations which i requested from you such as your... 1 Your Full name.....2. Sex........3. Your present age..... 4. Your country....5. Your phone number.... 6. Your Personal Photograph... 7. Yours Occupation........... So that i will give you the account information and the Bank contact for you to help me and contact them as my appointed trustee and ask them the legal procedure of realissing and transfering my inherited fund into your Bank account in your country so that i can come over to stay with you there in your country to further my Education while you will help me invest the fund there in your country on a moving venture of your choice. Please my dear i really needs your help please. Thanks a lot for being there for me,am expecting to hear from you soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.