Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

SCAMMER TERRY FRANKY SENDING EMAILS TITLED KINDEST OFFER TERRY.FRANKY@GMAIL.COM Uses other alias Terry Curtis Scott

Terry Curtis Scott wrote: My name is Mr.Terry Franky, I am a dying man who has decided to will his fortune to you for charitable goals. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, kindly contact my private email identity (terry.franky@yahoo.com) if you are interested in carrying out this task,so that he can arrange the release of the funds($10,500,000.00) to you. I know I have never met you but instincts tells me to do this,and i hope you act sincerely. Thank you and God bless you Sincerely, >Terry >terry.franky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.