Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Karis Ortega karisortega@live.com



--- On Wed, 11/14/12, Karis Ortega <karisortega@live.com> wrote:

From: Karis Ortega <karisortega@live.com>
Subject: RE: From Mr.Karis...
To: redacted
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 7:51 PM

Dear Name Redacted

Thank you for your mail response and interest. Please know that i am seeking an outside sole partner like you to work / pose as the supplier of this medicine to the buyer, it is of great important we provide this medicine to the buyer who is ready and willing to purchase in fact will make available the 50% down upfront payment. The medicine in particular is legal and approved to be used here in cote d'Ivoire, it is a patent product and not easy to come by as my boss and i have done some findings regarding it. It was quite a sad experience with my boss who betrayed me but i hope to gain the upper hand now with you in executing this supply deal with me, please understand that this supply transaction is not illegal or involve us breaking any international law. It will require our time in making the necessary communication with the buyer and the supplier. Like i previously noted in my mail that my boss and i have embarked upon it previously, he renegaded on our agreement as a result i decided to involve you a sole outside partner to execute this supply with me. My boss has been on the supply of this medicine till I personally met Alhaji M. Damgote and convince him on the need for him to deal directly with the producing company, I also made him see the advantages of getting the product cheaper than US$ 4.800 dollars that my boss sell to him. Please i am not a greedy person and i am aware that without you i cannot secure the success of this business and even you can as well do without me if you chose to as you will then have the contact and be in total control just like my boss, thus i am pleading and willing to settle for 40% of the total profit after deducting expenses. While you are entitle to 60% of the total profit after deducting expenses. 
 
Please i would like you to know that:
 
1) I have the full address of both the producer at UK and the buyer, Please know that the buyer will be advancing an advance payment because i have already informed him that this is your company policy if they are to have direct dealing with the supplying company also i will be the one to guarantee you to them as your representative here.  
 
2) I want you to please know that upon our success, i shall provide you with my bank account for the transfer of my share 40% also i will come over and meet with you to discuss avenue to improve our business and other investment area.
 
3) Please know that you will be dealing with the buyer from your end and they will pay the money depending on how you direct him. But i believe he will pay direct in to any nominated account you provide them, this is normally how he does payment, based on previous payment made to my boss. So the cash flow we shall need will depend on your communication with buyer and their officially establishing this quantity demand of 1,250 cartons.
 
4) Please also know that the supplying company normally handles delivery and it is on CIF. Be informed that when my boss and I executed this transaction all necessary arrangement regarding cargo and shipment to this part was made by the supplying company as the cost price per carton covers all expenses. The company is very cautious of who they deal with as such you will have to present your self to them properly and make them understand you are ready to purchase from them and not to adulterate their product because if they do not respond to us then we do not have any business dealing and as such forget about this transaction.
 
5) Please know that before now, my boss use to procure this medicine from the supplying company and then supply to Alhaji before receiving his payment. This called for his involvement since he has the capital which was the funds of our company, right now the arrangement with Alhaji is that the manufacturing company which is we shall be acting as, has its company policy, the rules to receive 50% upfront payment advance before effecting production and supplying, Now this arrangement Alhaji has accepted in good faith. So now, Alhaji must never know our source of supply as you must insist at all time that we are the producer representative of this vaccine and you are ready to deal with him directly, this is to ensure our future commencement of this transaction, Please bear in mind that our major objective is to profit from this supply business.  
 
Please my address is 18 BP. 8461 Abidjan 18 Lot 3883 Portbouet, Abidjan, Cote D' Ivoire. West Africa. tel: +22566829026. Meanwhile i will send you an agreement document which you are to sign and resent back to me so that i can sign as well, this will protect your interest and mine so that each party will know what is due in regards to profit shearing. Thank you and i am waiting for your response.

Karis Ortega.


Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:25:39 -0800
From: redacted
Subject: Re: From Mr.Karis...
To: karisortega@live.com

Wow!  This sounds like big BS.  Here in America, we call a good deal or a smart venture big BS.  Tell me more!

--- On Tue, 11/13/12, Karis O <anthony72006@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Karis O <anthony72006@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Mr.Karis...
To: redacted
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 20

ATTN : My Dear Friend,

I write to solicit your collaboration and support to enable us execute a very lucrative and high profiting business transaction. I am very sure that with trust and understanding, we can be able to execute this business to our mutual benefit and believe that you will not let down the trust I am willing to repose in you. I work for an Ivorian based public international firm (a MIC), I work as the corporate affairs manager. Between the 17th -19th of may, 2011 a business seminar was held in Yamoussoukro Cote d'Ivoire of which I attended. While in the Seminar, I was opportune to meet a renowned Farmer who happen to be the 15th President of a family farm, he is an accomplished and widely known and recognized millionaire farmer in this part of the region. He has farms in different countries. Above all, he is one of the greatest supplier of cattle, beef and other diary products in this part of the coast.On getting to know my profession, Alhaji the farmer took me into confidence by informing me about the purchase of a particular but very important medicine for his cattle. He informed me that he buys this product at $5,000.00 USD per carton, and that he mostly buys to the excess of 450 cartons. He informed me that he would like me to find out if my organization could source for him a cheaper supplier considering the recent trend of falls in the general price of beef in the world market which is affecting his business. Back in my office, I discussed this proposal with my boss and he decided to handle the supply by himself. We carried out a market research and discovered that we could purchase these medicine somewhere cheaper in Europe for $2,200.00 USD per carton .

We moved a proposal to them to supply at $4,800.00 USD per carton of which his farm company accepted.Owing to my role in the transaction, I had an agreement with my director to be receiving 15% of whatever gain is made on each supply of which he agreed. But on the completion of the supply and the receipt of the payment,my boss renegaded on our agreement and refused to give me my share of the profit. Since then our relationship has been soiled. I have since accepted it as one of life experiences. However, as faith would have it, recently, I ran into Alhaji and he informed me that he would want us to urgently supply him with 1,250 cartons of the same product before the year 2013. I used the opportunity to inform Alhaji that I can introduce him to the main producer of this vaccine who can supply him the product at $4,400.00 USD if he will pay in advance as he usually does. He was very pleased and has assured me that he is not going to contact my boss again for this vaccine. He is now waiting for me to link him to the producer of the vaccine. We will buy the medicine at$2,200.00 USD from the manufacturing company and sell at $4,400.00 USD to Alhaji, with him making a down payment of 50% of our quoted price first. If you are interested and capable of handling this supplies on my behalf, kindly get back to me urgently through my e-mail, so that we can agree on the terms and profit sharing, after which I can then furnish you with the contacts of both our source and that of Alhaji. Kindly be notified that at no point in time should you let Alhaji know that you are not the producer of the medicine and we should never allow him to know the contact of our real source in EUROPE so that he wouldn't by pass us to deal directly with them. I wait for your response.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Karis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.