Thursday, November 15, 2012


also using the address

Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 12:05 AM

Hello Dear

  My name is Mrs. Natasha Abeeku Russian citizen exist and company here in Burkina Faso West Africa as a business woman dealing with Gold / Diamond export and import earlier, however i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease, i surprise the doctor says that i will not survive to live longer because of the damage infection operation wish i did recently, and i have no child to take care of my inheritance funds i struggle to write you this memorandum tears sorrow through the help of my laptop computer beside my sick-bed hospital.


I have $ 4. 5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso, and i instructed the Ecobank management to transfer the capital to a foreigner that will apply in my name after i have gone to released the riches to the person, because i sent to Ecobank the doctor report of my physical condition says i will not survived, and also be conscious to know that the account pronounce has motionless shown no activity deposits or withdrawal of money over a long period since i have been suffering from cancer disease as i declare, please obey the Ecobank if the management ask you to activate my dormant account it is very vital to act upon.


Please pray for me and do what i instructed you to enable me gain heaven, don't betray the orphanage poor home as soon as you take out this capital $ 4 .5 Million from Ecobank custody, make sure you take 80% out of this total amount of capital to the charity orphanage home in your country and survive with the remaining 20% okay.


And you should know that this contract is not for child play for that reason if you are interested and accept to pay the re-activating processing fee with the Ecobank concerning my dormant account as i mention previous, below is the ecobank email address contact the bank immediately to release the funds $4. 5 Million to your bank account data.


Goodbye eternally i am afraid to end up my life.

Mrs Natasha Abeeku.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.