Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Prince Fayad scam

Hi,
I got your reliable contact from a business diary and further explicit
investment information about your country. I am Prince Fayad H. Bolkiah,
the eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, former Finance Minister of Brunei,
t the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Northwest coast of the island of
Borneo in the South China Sea.
Before my incarceration, I went ahead to dispatch some funds
under special arrangement into the custody of different private security
and Trustee companies for safe keeping abroad.
Pls,you can read more from this link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/670959.stm
Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds
into profitable investment in your country to facilitate future survival
for my family abroad.
Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust
while looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of
this business transaction.
Best Regards
Prince Fayad H.Bolkiah----Forwarded Message----
From: uyar@isletme-ltd.com.tr
To:
Sent: Sat, Nov 3, 2012 9:11 PM CDT
Subject: Hello,

Hello,
I am Prince Fayad Bolkiah of Brunei kingdom,please,kindly view the attached file.
Best Regards
Prince Fayad

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.