Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FULL DETAILS of scam from ibrahim Mantu ibrahimmantu001@yahoo.fr

------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 1:57 AM PST mr ibrahim Mantu wrote:

>Dear Friend,
> Thank
>you for responding to my email. Sorry if i may have offended you by
>contacting you,I got your email through the Internet when I was making
>a research for a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity
>because I don't want this money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as
>unclaimed fund so i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist
>me and also to share the benefit together with me.
>I
>stand to assure you that there is no problem in this business for it is
>100% legal and risk free. I have worked with this Bank (African
>Development Bank, Ouagadougou Burkina faso-
>West Africa) for over Fifteen years now.I hoped that you will not
>expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on
>you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
>I
>want to release the sum of US$11.3M (Eleven Million Three Hundred
>Thousand United States American Dollars) to your account. As you may
>wish to know,The said amount belongs to one of our deceased Customer
>Mrs.Joy Lake who perished along with her family since January 31 2000.
>The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 13
>years,that is the reason why i want to release the money to you so that
>we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't
>want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
>Before
>contacting you, I have prayed to the Almighty God, believing strongly
>with my experience that nothing will stop us from achieving success
>within a week immediately we start. I will also like you to assure me
>that you will not betray me when the money enters into your account
>because i have worked very hard in my life and this one opportunity
>that I can,t afford to play with. This business is everything to me
>because the future of my children depends on it as I will soon go on
>retirement. I do not intend contacting any body about it except you,
>that is why I plead for your sincere cooperation, hence at my age, this
>funds is my only hope of retiring in a good business after my
>retirement from the banking services. Your
>role is to act as the beneficiary Why i'm here as an insider of the
>bank to ensure this fund is transferred into your account,if only you
>are sure that you will not betray me when the funds is transferred to
>your account.The
>reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the
>deceased woman was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law
>guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make such claim. This
>is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to
>apply for the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your
>reliable Bank account. The
>deceased customer late MRS.JOY LAKE did not have any relationships
>with our bank, she was only a customer to our bank. So there is no
>trace either now or in future.And for this reasons you have nothing to
>fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.You
>do not have any risk to bear in this transaction,Therefore if you are
>really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and
>accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with
>your 1)FULL NAME --2)COUNTRY --3)ADDRESS --4)OCCUPATION --5)AGE --6)TELEPHONE NUMBER --
>Once
>i receive the above information i will write a letter of authorization
>which you shall send to the Head Administrative Department in our bank
>to approve and transfer the funds to your account.Once
>again, this business is hitch free and don't have any negative
>implication.You should not entertain any fear as I have made all
>modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund to your
>account. Please observe utmost confidentiality as you may wish to know
>that I am a staff of this Bank and be rest assured that this
>transaction would be most profitable for both of us. NOTE// At the conclusion of this transaction, you will gain 40% and 60% for me. Best regards to you and your family,
>FULL NAME--MR.IBRAHIM MANTUCOUNTRY -- BURKINA FASOADDRESS -- BP 2889 SECT.17 OUAGA BF OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASOOCCUPATION -- BANKER/ WITH AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (AFDB)AGE --51 YEARS OLDTELEPHONE NUMBER -- +226-7891 0001

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.