Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scammer Jule Bongo wants our hand in "COMPERSATION" mrjule.bongo@voila.fr

------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 12:10 AM PST BONGO wrote:

>
>
>Hello my good friend,
>
>How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. If you can remember me, I am Mr.Jule Bongo that seek for your hand in assisting me to transfer a huge amount into your account that is worth 9, 500.000.00USD, (Nine million and five hundred thousand us dollars) that belongs to one of our late decease customer in our bank.
>
>I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transaction has been concluded with another foreign partner from Paraguay who financed it to a logical conclusion,I am presently now in Paraguay for an investment project with my own share of the total Sum,meanwhile i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow,due to lack of trust in me or the other reason.
>
>Due to your past effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed me during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and also show my gratitude to you with the sum of $600,000.00usd I have left an international certified bank cheque draft for you worth $600,000.00usd cash able anywhere in the world, with my Secretary Mrs.Richeal Otabor.
>
>Presently I am very busy for the investment, I am not sure of reading any of your mail at the moment , I cannot check my mail, but I have given an instruction to my secretary who is presently in Burkina Faso to hand over the certified draft cheque to you immediately you contact her.
>
>My dear friend I will advice you to contact my secretary immediately for the collection of your international certified bank cheque draft I have authorized her today to release the international certified bank cheque draft to you as soon as you contact her regarding this issue.
>
>At the moment, please I will like you to accept this draft cheque with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with my secretary, so that she will send the international certified bank cheque draft to you without any delay.
>
>Name????????? Mrs.Rachael Otabor
>EMAIL:( mrs.richaelotabor@yahoo.com)
>
>Therefore, you should send her your full Name and telephone and address where you want him to send the international certified bank cheque draft to you.
>
>
>Note: that for now I will not be online until further notice because of the investment, so I wish you good luck as you collect your draft cheque gift from my secretary, i wish you all the good luck with your draft cheque gift and God bless you
>
>Bye for now till we meet again, I leave you in God?s presence.
>
>BEST REGARDS.
>MR. JULE BONGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.