Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

James Henry Nigerian Scammer jameshenry205@voila.fr

------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 2:09 PM PST Mr.James Henry wrote:

>
>
>Greetings From Mr.James Henry,
>
>Dear partner,
>
>I know that this message may come to you as a surprise since we have never
>
>met before.
>
>However, I decided to reach you through email due to urgency and
>
>confidentiality which my proposal demands.
>
>I am Mr.James Henry, A Banker, and Head of Operations with (BANK OF AFRICA
>
>BURKINA FASO )in West Africa .
>
>
>
>There is the sum of $20.5 Million Dollars currently in my branch, The
>
>money belong to one of my client who died without a decree or WILL, and
>
>since 2003 nobody has operated on this account. Again hence the money is
>
>floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be
>
>forfeited for nothing and Government of Burkina Faso will confiscate the
>
>funds for their personal use which I personally don't want such incident
>
>to happen seeing that this is a great opportunity for me and you, I
>
>decided to ask for your assistance to make the claim
>
>That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work with
>
>you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank
>
>into another Bank Account which you are going to provide, Once the funds
>
>have been transferred to your nominated Bank account we shall then share
>
>it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. Meanwhile, all the legal
>
>papers will be processed in your acceptance to prove our legality of the
>
>claim.
>
>If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will
>
>be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, accompany with
>
>the below informations which is needed urgently to enable me make
>
>necessary changes in the bank system and make sure your name appear as the
>
>rightful beneficiary before we apply for the claim.
>
>1. Full name
>
>2: Your private telephone and Fax numbers.
>
>3. Occupations and Nationality.
>
>4. Date of Birth
>
>5. Present Location.
>
>Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible to begin with the processes of
>
>claim of this fund.
>
>My Regards to your family,
>
>Mr.James Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.