Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Joy Siako Nigerian scammer loves the Bogus Barrister crime blog and thinks we are a dating website! Joysiako10@yahoo.com

----Forwarded Message----
From: joysiako10@yahoo.com
To: bogusbarrister@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, Dec 30, 2012 9:04 PM PST
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Hello my Dear ,


























































How
are you today? I Hope you are fine. i am so happy to read from you once
again, like i told you in my last mail on the site my name is Joy
Siako, 24 years old nice looking young lady, Liberian by nationality in
West Africa but now i just came to Dakar
Senegal
to see if i can establish myself or to go back to school, since after
the war in my country things are so rough no relative, no help from any
where but i still have my trust in God and i believe that things will
get better here. Meanwhile, I am happy to know more about you through
that dating site.

























































As
i am telling you that when I saw your profile I was so moved that I
have to disclose all my affections to you as my only cherished man. Let
me tell you more about me, I was born in the family of late Dr Siako
William. I am the only surviving child, never married before and the war
lead me to this united nations camp here in Dakar Senegal. My father
was a medical doctor and contractor to the government of Liberia.

























































He
handled the last urban developing contracts in our country' State at
Monrovia, But my father was killed by the rebels during the war in my
country" Liberia, I was lucky to make my way to this country Senegal .
In this camp where we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on
Mondays and Fridays of the week for Senegal sanitation's, Its just like
one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I
will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go
to for help, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and i
can not locate any of them any more. In the church i met Reverend father
who is the Reverend Father in charge of the church parish in this camp.

























































He
has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him
rather I
am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one
for men the other for women. When i told him about my condition and i
asked him for help, He told me they he can only assist me the best he
could personally because his salary is not much and the church is also
taking care of thousands of refugees here also. He told me that Senegal
is not a good place for me to get a good future and he advised me to
find a means to live this camp as lots of bad things are happening
here,People are dieing every day and every time because no body care
about them and government is not doing anything about it.

























































The
church is doing their best but if is not enough for them to take care
of thousands of people here. As a refugee here I don't have any right or
privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against
the law of this country. I want to go
back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the
tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
So please listen to my problem now, My late father left some money in a
bank because when he was alive he has good current account with huge
some of money in a leading bank for his business and his contract
execution. He used my name as the next of kin, the amount in the booklet
is US$3.8M
(three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Now he is dead, i
want to get back this money to use it to arrange my future and also
invest in some good business before finally getting back to school to
complete my education. I am telling you this because i contacted the
bank for the claim but they said i can not claim the money by myself
because of my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal and i can not afford
to get documents
needed for the claim or to pay lawyer to assist me since the lawyer
here ask money before they can start the work. So I will like you to
sponsor me in the process and transfer this money to your account and
from it you can send me some money, so that i can prepare my traveling
documents to come over to your country. After the transfer i will give
you 20% of the total money for the help, remember I kept this secret
from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend because he is like a father to me but he can not help me do it
because his position in the church will not allow him. So in the light
of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to
anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to
know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the
trust I deposed on you as i believe you are an honest man from the
little thing i read in your profile. I like
honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of
vision, and hardworking. My favorite language is English because our
country official language is English, I will attach attach my picture in
my next mail for you so that you will know how much my heart needs your
help. Meanwhile I will like you to call me with Reverend phone number (
+221_772_992_885 ). when you call, tell Reverend to give me phone, and i

have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Please don't
forget to call me and reply me by email.




























Awaiting to hear from you.




























Thanks
From Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.