Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

NIGERIAN SCAMMER JOY SIAKO AKA SIAKO WILLIAM JOYSIAKO10@YAHOO.COM

------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 4:58 AM PST Joy Siako wrote:

>My Beloved Darling,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>How
> are you today ? I believe everything is fine,as for me I am fine here
>with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my
>money to your position for a better life,
>
>
>
>God
> will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see
> me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I am living
>today as a result of the untimely of my parents (may their gentle souls
>rest in peace)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Darling
> I appreciate your honesty towards assisting me,sweetheart I want to
>inform you that this moment I have sent a letter to my bank in informing
> them about my conclusion to nominate you as my foreign representative
>to whose account this money should be transfer.I will be waiting for
>your call today as soon as you contact the bank, Please darling calls me
> with this number ( +221_772_992_885 ) I thank God for the life of Rev
>Samuel Martin the pastor of the church located in the camp where I
>receive and send emails to you. When you call tell him that you want to
>speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
>
>
>
>He
> is like a father to me here as his church assists United Nations here
>in Senegal in taking care
> of refugees.concerning my step mother, she
>have no interest in this money,meanwhile she is no away of where I am
>now, please feel free in
> helping me, I
> promise you that you will not regret of helping me.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Please
> read this information below and keep it secret from anybody's hearing.
>Contact the bank through e-mail to find out the ways of moving this
>deposit/money to your account for investment. When you contact them,
>these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please
>if you need any information more , just ask for it so as to move this
>process fast enough.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
>
>
>
>
>NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR. STEPHEN HESTER.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447024016917 / +447024016706
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>EMAIL ADDRESS- ( inforbsbankplc@london.com )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Already
> I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's
>deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Attention
> Mr. Stephen Hester the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him
>that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
>my 3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next
>of kin. After which you call me on phone today.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>THE
> ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>ACCOUNT NAME IS ( Dr.Siako William)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>AMOUNT ( 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>NEXT OF KIN MISS ( Joy Siako William)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>ACCOUNT NUMBER ( RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)
>
>
>
>God bless you as you do this today,
>
>
>
>Yours in love
>Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.