Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Paul Owen Nigerian scammer

------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 12:43 AM PST Dr Paul Owen wrote:

>From Dr Paul Owen
>African Development Bank Republic Du Benin
>Cotonou Benin Republic.
>Email pauolowem@e-mail.ua
>
>Dear Good Friend,
>
>How are you doing? hope fine.
>
>I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services
>in a private and confidential matter. I am Auditor General in African
>Development Bank Republic Du Benin On my routine inspection I discovered a
>dormant domiciliary account with the deposit of ($9.6Million USD) by late
>Mr Khalead without any heir. I write to seek your indulgence and
>assistance in moving this funds to your country through legal means.
>
>NOTE: My plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.
>
>1. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to
>invest on REAL ESTATE AND HOTELS if they are good business venture in your
>Country?
>
>2. Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for
>me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my
>retirement in 3months time.
>
>Let me know if you can handle it so that we can discuss your own %.please
>provide your Phone No. I wait for your urgent response.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dr Paul Owen.
>Auditor General

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.